Thursday 6 December 2012

Jenny & Chris | Engagement


 I've known Jenny and Chris for years now and they are really wonderful people (& friends!) so I jumped at the chance to do an engagement shoot for them while I was up in Scotland. We quickly realised that we only had one day that would work for all of us so when the Sunday came round and it was pouring with rain there was no going back...

Jenny and Chris had suggested shooting at Chris' family home on the outskirts of Edinburgh so we jumped in the car and drove out there. It was a perfect setting and seriously beautiful. After a quick tour we started shooting in the attic and then moved around the house. I always like to keep quite quiet during couple shoot and just let them chat/giggle away, Jenny and Chris did not disappoint! Probably one of the giggliest couples I know...



Once we'd shot in a couple of rooms we decided to brave the rain (which had died down a little!) and go outside where we got my favourite photos from the day - 



And then we went back to giggles...



It was a really great afternoon spent taking photos of two beautiful friends and I can't wait to shoot their wedding. I would have loved to have better weather - I find rain and bright sunshine at the same time impossible!

Thanks for reading xx



No comments:

Post a Comment