Sunday 7 October 2012

Wendy & Rob | Wedding



This was my first official wedding and I absolutely loved it. I was contacted by Wendy's daughter who saw I was offering free wedding photography to boost my portfolio. She said that they weren't going to have a photographer but if I wanted to come along and take some photos I was more than welcome. So off I went to Lancaster on the 7th September to record their special day.

I am not going to lie, I was very nervous but everyone was lovely and I enjoyed blending into the background, snapping away at special moments. I'm shooting my second wedding this month and I'm really looking forward to it. It's a full day (from hair & make up to the reception) so it's going to be new things for me to deal with but I like the challenge and I really love documenting someone's special day.



 This Bridesmaid was such a cutie. Couldn't stop taking her photo!






Bride and Bridegroom



Happy smiles all round. Thanks for reading! x

No comments:

Post a Comment