Saturday 8 December 2012

Laura & Ross | Engagement


I met Ross just over two years ago when we did a show together so this shoot has been a long time coming! Ross and Laura were perfect models and it was great fun. We went on a walk in St Andrews stopping off at places along the way to take pics. It was absolutely freezing but we powered through - I was just thankful the forecast rain was holding off. 


It always takes a while for couples to relax and forget about the camera at the beginning of a shoot but I keep quiet, bide my time - wait for the laughter that comes after the silence and suddenly the photos take a life of their own...


I love this part of St Andrews as the walk contains lots of different types of locations - fields, woods, river etc.



I really loved this shoot and it was great to spend the time Ross & Laura - such gorgeous people.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment