Thursday 23 May 2013

Charlotte & Stephen | Wedding

I've often been asked what I think my wedding will be like and, as most girls do, I've always had an idea in my head. I've said "intimate, personal and relaxed".

Now I'll say "Like Charlotte and Stephen's".

Charlotte had found me through a mutual friend and when she said that the wedding was in a treehouse I was so excited to photograph their big day. It was a bit of a trek to drive up from Bath to north of Glasgow and back down again but the day made everything worth it!

The wedding was intimate, beautiful and full of handmade touches. Everyone was so welcoming and I honestly kept having to remind myself to take photos throughout the day.

I can't do this day justice by writing about it so I'm just going to let the pictures do the talking on this one....




1 comment: